Namaste

"I honor the place in you in which the entire Universe dwells, I honor the place in you which is of Love, Integrity, of Wisdom and Peace. When you are in that place in you, and I am in that place in me, we are One."

Studios where Calysta teaches Yoga

Goda Yoga
www.godayoga.com

Golden Bridge
www.goldenbridgeyoga.com

24 Hour Fitness West Hollywood
www.24hourfitness.com

U Studio Yoga
www.ustudioyoga.com

Yogaworks
www.yogaworks.com

Calysta's Yoga Teaching Schedule

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting. I have to say that Yoga isn't something that I have explored yet, but the more I read about it, the more intriguing it sounds. At the moment I am reading "Yoga & Meditation" published by Geddes & Grosset. Yoga seems to bridge physical exercise and meditation. Law of Attraction Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard wonderful compliments about yoga and the benefit you'll get from it.

    Maybe I'll enroll some yoga lessons this summer.
    ;-)

    Regards,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete